Over the last decade, Northeastern Community Development Corporation (NCDC) has expanded to meet the many needs of the community it serves. Today, our dedicated staff provides:
· Comprehensive housing counseling services which includes pre-purchase; foreclosure prevention; reverse mortgage; debt reparation; budgeting; and landlord/tenancy mediation.
· Free tax preparation services to low-to-moderate income individuals which ensures that eligible clients receive a maximum refund and tax credits.
· Affordable and quality child care, after school, and summer care to infants through pre-schoolers.
· More At Four which offers a school readiness pre-kindergarten program to four year olds who meet the criteria.
· Hispanic program provides comprehensive services to Latinos at NCDC’s Hispanic Services Center.
NCDC depends upon governmental grants and personal contributions, as well as its own fundraising efforts. All funds raised from these sources are funneled back into the community through NCDC’s programs.
How can you help?
· Send a cash donation now. All donations are tax deductible and will be used to fund an important service or program offered by NCDC.
· Include NCDC in your Estate Planning. You can work through the United Way Foundation Endowment or simply include NCDC as part of your will.
· Participate in yearly fundraisers. Contact an NCDC staff member with interest and we will notify you when an upcoming event is taking place.
· Volunteer your time.